You need to be a member of dance-tech to add comments!

Join dance-tech


  • Thanks for posting! Sorry, this info got left off the .pdf:


    We are continuing to seek applications for a two year part staff part lecturer position beginning in September at The Ohio State University Department of Dance in conjunction with the Advanced Computing Center for The Arts and Design.  Please see attached.  


    IMPORTANT Note:  The Ohio State University Department of Dance seeks a full time, 9 month staff/lecturer (70/30) for a two year contract 2011-2012 and 2012-2013.  The attached document describes the 70% of the job that is “staff”; the remaining 30%, not described on the attached, is for teaching courses or parts of courses in campus media labs, at EMMA, or in performance spaces covering areas of expertise in Dance and Technology and Dance Production courses.  The Lecturer salary is added to the staff salary. 


    Please send digital files of resume (links to relevant works or sites welcome), letter, and list of three references for contact to:


    Susan Petry, Chair, Department of Dance

    The Ohio State University


    Applications will be reviewed by Dance and ACCAD faculty and staff as they are received and accepted until the position is filled.  

  • No idea...
  • When is closing date for application?
This reply was deleted.

Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives